Thursday, December 31, 2015

Johor Foodpedition (24-27 December 2015)

Restauran Singgah Selalu

Read about this restaurant on a few blogs while I was doing my "Johor Food Research". The review was mostly positive, so we decided to give it a try. First of all there's ample food selection in this place. There's also a play area for the kids to play in while the parents eat, so another check in my good books :)

We ordered telur dadar and ayam lemon for the kids and also some kangkung belacan. 

 The best dish for me would be the sup ekor goreng. Super yummy and majorly pedas. Drooling while typing this.....

The butter prawn was nice but nothing special. All in all the food was good. I don't mind making another trip here especially to have another go at the sup ekor goreng *yum*

Batman Cafe, Nusajaya


Let's get real, the main attraction to this restaurant is the Justice League superheroes paraphernalia. We've been to the one in Sunway Putra Mall but the one in Nusajaya is so much bigger. The food itself is good with interesting presentation and selection. Price is quite expensive in my opinion but I guess that is what you get when you're paying not only for the food but also the "dining experience"



The burger is quite yummy but for the life of me I can't recall the name. We also ordered the Batman thin crust pepperoni pizza for Ryan. It was nice but nothing special in my opinion. We also had some waffles, Batman ice chocolate and a glass of Man of Steel Soda which is not in the picture but was previously reviewed here

You got my recommendation, so try it out foodies :)